Subject: RE: [wsrp-wsia] IBM RF IP statement posted on WSRP web site

Hi Joe,

I'll forward your question to the IBM lawyers ...

Best regards,

Thomas

|         |           Rudnicki Joseph G|
|         |           CONT NSSC        |
|         |           <RudnickiJG@NAVSE|
|         |           A.NAVY.MIL>      |
|         |           02/10/2003 08:51 |
  |       To:       Thomas Schaeck/Germany/IBM@IBMDE, "''wsrp-wsia@lists.oasis-open.org' '" <wsrp-wsia@lists.oasis-open.org>     |
  |       cc:       "'jacobs.michael@hq.navy.mil'" <jacobs.michael@hq.navy.mil>                                                  |
  |       Subject:  RE: [wsrp-wsia] IBM RF IP statement posted on WSRP web site                                                  |

Hello,

Some IBM IPRs have had special provisions for Open Source development (see
http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/ebxml-cppa/ibm_ipr_statement.shtml).
Is
there any reason that this IPR statement does not include a separate Open
Source provision? Was it thought to be unnecessary?

Take care.

Joe