Subject: [wsrp-wsia] [change request #140] Add PortletDescription.onlySecure?

Document: Spec
Section:  5.1.11
Page/Line: 20/14
Requested by: Mike Freedman
Old text:
New text: [O] boolean onlySecure

Reasoning: At the last F2F we removed setting of security requirements
from none, some, all in deference for only supporting some.  There is
value to the consumer in knowing that a portlet runs entirely in secure
mode -- e.g. a portal may signify this portlet in a special way in the
portlet respository/toolbox and only allow it to be added to "secure"
pages.  Shouldn't we allow a portlet to signify this?  Note: doing so puts
us in tighter alignment with JSR 168 which allows this information to be
declared/specified.

[RT] My understanding of the F2F discussions was that one only needed to
know the security for the "default" markup (e.g. for the initial page).
After that, the page must be secure if any of the portlets has a current
indication that secure communication is required and is allowed to be
unsecure only if there are no portlets with such current indicators.