Subject: Re: [wsrp-wsia] Minutes for 20 February 2003 Meeting

Thanks Dan,

This immediate timing is pretty incredible.

However, in #136 I thought we agreed to add
	[O] string	userProfileItems[]
to Section 5.1.18 UserContext

to match up with
Section 5.1.11 PortletDescription
	[O] string	userProfileItems[]

the same way that
	[O] string	userCategories[]
in Section 5.1.18 UserContext

matches up to
	[O] string	userCategories[]
in Section 5.1.11 Portlet Description

I'm sure it amounts to the same thing as you have said in fewer
words, but I worry that the term Description gets used in both
UserContext and PortletDescription.

And if I'm wrong, please let me know.

Ciao,
Rex

P.S. I have about three hours of writing up the minutes of our
Wednesday HumanMarkup meeting, so I guess I'm in stickler mode
because at least these items are concrete rather than open to
interpretation.