Subject: Re: [wsrp-wsia] Minutes for 20 February 2003 Meeting

My notes say we are adding description arrays to ServiceDescription in the
same style as userCategories where the PortletDescription says what it
supports and the ServiceDescription provides descriptive information about
the names in the PortletDescription array.

Rich Thompson

                      Rex Brooks
                      <rexb@starbourne.        To:       Danny Machak <dmachak@tibco.com>, WSRP
                      com>                      <wsrp-wsia@lists.oasis-open.org>
                                               cc:
                      02/20/2003 02:15         Subject:  Re: [wsrp-wsia] Minutes for 20 February 2003 Meeting
                      PM

Thanks Dan,

This immediate timing is pretty incredible.

However, in #136 I thought we agreed to add
             [O] string        userProfileItems[]
to Section 5.1.18 UserContext

to match up with
Section 5.1.11 PortletDescription
             [O] string        userProfileItems[]

the same way that
             [O] string        userCategories[]
in Section 5.1.18 UserContext

matches up to
             [O] string        userCategories[]
in Section 5.1.11 Portlet Description

I'm sure it amounts to the same thing as you have said in fewer
words, but I worry that the term Description gets used in both
UserContext and PortletDescription.

And if I'm wrong, please let me know.

Ciao,
Rex

P.S. I have about three hours of writing up the minutes of our
Wednesday HumanMarkup meeting, so I guess I'm in stickler mode
because at least these items are concrete rather than open to
interpretation.

At 10:40 AM -0800 2/20/03, Danny Machak wrote:
>Minutes for WSRP teleconference on 2/20/03
>
>Meeting begain at 9:09 PST

>Roll Call
>
>Voting Members in Attendance:
>     Abdelnur, Alejandro   Sun Microsystems        yes
>     Aickin, Sasha              Plumtree Software       yes
>     Allamaruaju, Subbu               BEA Systems Inc.        yes
>     Atkinson, Olin             Novell                  yes
>     Blich, Amir           SAP                     yes
>     Braun, Chris          Novell                   no
>     Brooks, Rex           Starbourne              yes
>     Cox, T.J.             Novell                   no
>     Cox, William          BEA Systems Inc.         no
>     Dirking, Brian        Stellent                 no
>     Freedman, Michael     Oracle Corporation      yes
>     Fubini, Ross          Plumtree Software       yes
>     Jacob, Richard        IBM                     yes
>     Klein, Jon            Reed-Elsevier           yes
>     Kramer, Andre         Citrix Systems, Inc.    yes
>     Kropp, Alan           Vignette Corporation    yes
>     Leue, Carsten         IBM                     yes
>     Machak, Dan           TIBCO Software Inc.     yes
>     Mitsuoka, Madoka      Fujitsu                  no
>     Nolan, Adam           Reed-Elsevier           yes
>     Rameshl, Raj          CommerceOne             yes
>     Randhawa, Sunit       Fujitsu                  no
>     Ratcliffe, Nigel      Factiva                  no
>     Schaeck, Thomas       IBM                     yes
>     Shumakher, Gennady    SAP                      no
>     Smith, Steven         Capitol College          no
>     Tamari, Yossi         SAP                     yes
>     Tayar, Gil            WebCollage              yes
>     Thompson, Rich        IBM                     yes
>     van Lydegraf, Eric    Kinzan                   no
>     Young, Michael        Plumtree Software        no
>     Wiecha, Charles       IBM                      no
>
>Total voting members:         32
>Voting members in attendance: 20 (62%)
>A quorum was present.
>
>Prospective Members in Attendance:
>     Batra, Atul           Sun Microsystems        yes
>
>Observers in Attendance:
>     Martin, Monica        Drake Certivo                   no
>
>Members on Leave of Absence
>     Filicetti, Gino       Bowstreet                no
>     Palas, Petr           Moravia IT               no
>     Reshef, Eilon         WebCollage               no
>     Rudnicki, Joe         U.S. Navy                no

>The minutes were accepted from the teleconferance on 2/13/02

>Rich started addressing the outstanding change requests.
>
>All of the following changes were accepted without
>objection:
>
>Small editorial/grammar changes :
>  145 - Missing 'the' in 6.1.10
>  146 - Rearrange phrases in 6.2.1.1
>  148 - Explicitly "session" scope
>  149 - Respecting grouping
>  150 - Typing of extensions
>  152 - Drop "is"
>  154 - false -> "false"
>  159 - Delete reference to included field
>  160 - Update useCachedMarkup description
>  161 - Ports, not bindings
> [...]

Rex Brooks
Starbourne Communications Design
1361-A Addison, Berkeley, CA 94702 *510-849-2309