Subject: RE: [wsrp-wsia] [change request #173] What does it mean to supportregistration?

More fundamentally, there is a difference between supporting registration
and requiring it. The semantics of the statement in question relate to
supporting registration while the reference is to the flag which only
reflects whether or not registration is required.

Rich Thompson

Andre Kramer <andre.kramer@eu.citrix.com>
02/21/2003 11:27 AM