Subject: [wsrp-wsia] Markup Subgroup meeting this morning

Hi Folks,

This is a reminder to those of you who either signed up for the
markup subgroup or are interested in joining this group to explore
what will be needed in  v1.1-2.0 in the area of markup such as SVG,
WAP, etc. We will be meeting or attempting to meet for the second
straight week after only Andre Kramer and I called in last week. Here
is the call-in info:

Date/Time: Wednesday, 26 February 2002 8 am PST, 11 am EST, 5 pm CET, 1 hour
US dial in: 1-888-481-3032
International call in: 1-617-801-9600

I meant to send this reminder yesterday but was caught up finishing
immediate high priority work.

Hope to hear you soon,
Rex

--