Subject: RE: [wsrp-wsia] WSRP / WSIA TC Call Thursday,February 27th 8 am PST / 11 pm EST / 5 pm CET

We did not have a quroum at the changed time and are retrying at 9 PST.

Rich Thompson

Sasha Aickin <AlexanderA@plumtree.com>
02/27/2003 11:32 AM

        To:     Rich Thompson/Watson/IBM@IBMUS,
wsrp-wsia@lists.oasis-open.org
        cc:
        Subject:        RE: [wsrp-wsia] WSRP / WSIA TC Call Thursday,
February 27th 8 am PST / 11 pm EST / 5 pm CET

Rich,

I joined the call a little late (8.15am PST or so), but there was no
moderator, so I was on hold forever.  It looks like the call did not
happen, yes?

Cheers,
Sasha.