Subject: Re: [wsrp-wsia] Duplicate conformance statements

Yes, your example is one where I would not look to remove either. The
statements come from different perspectives on the same requirement. The
spec currently has duplicates not having such differences and some of
these statements have migrated over time to where they do not say the same
thing!

Rich Thompson

Richard Jacob <richard.jacob@de.ibm.com>
03/03/2003 12:28 PM