Subject: [wsrp-wsia] Today's Markup meeting unattended/postponed

Hi Everyone,

Andre provided the line, and while I was five minutes late, I was
there, but no one else appears to have been able to attend, so we
will try again next Wednesday to have our meeting. I will send out a
notice and I will try to get to making the changes suggested to the
charter and send it out as part of the agenda next week.

Ciao,
Rex
--
Rex Brooks