Subject: [wsrp-wsia] [change request #215] Delete statement about"private conversational state"

Document: Spec
Section: 6.1.19
Page/Line: 38/19
Requested by: Rich Thompson
Old text: A stateful Producer MUST relate its private conversational state
with the userContext the Consumer supplies so that the Consumer’s mapping
of a userContext structure to a set of stateful interactions produces the
intended result for the End-User.
New text: [delete]
Reasoning: This statement is at best incomplete and at worst wrong. In
particular, what does this mean if a page aggregates two Portlets from the
same Producer. The Consumer is likely to send the same UserContext, but the
conversational state at the Producer is not singular. I suggest deleting
this because I don't see a lot of value of trying to craft a statement that
would accurately convey  the intended meaning and that meaning seems quite
obvious.