Subject: RE: [wsrp-wsia] [change request #227] Explicitly specify the rele vantportlet url parameters

The intro to section 10.2 restricts the discussion to only those URLs the
Portlet wishes to insert in the markup that reference itself. We later
open this up (e.g. namespacing and proxied resources), but try to be
careful throughout, as this sentence does, to reference URLS based on
either a template or Consumer URL rewriting. So, the intent is to allow
URLs that point elsewhere and I don't think the language is saying
otherwise.

Rich Thompson

Eilon Reshef <Eilon.Reshef@webcollage.com>
03/06/2003 12:35 PM