Subject: Re: [wsrp-wsia] Minutes for 06 March 2003 Meeting

Rich,
   Are you suggesting we defer the discussion of updating the portlet
API to support access/retrieval of resources or are you also suggesting
we defer the discussion of modifying the existing proxy resource
mechanism to allow user context/cookies to be passed when the resource
is invoked?  I hope its not the later as JSR 168 needs such function --
and asking that the information be carried on the URL itself suffers not
only from the privacy/exposure issue but also from the long URL issue.
     -Mike-