Subject: [wsrp] Reminder - WSRP Meeting March 18-20

This is a reminder,

if you intend to join the WSRP meeting in March and you are not yet
registered, please follow the procedure described in the preliminary WSRP
TC Charter (see attachment).

Regards,

Lothar

P.S.: To become a member of this new TC the interested person must

1) be an employee of an OASIS member organization or an Individual member
of OASIS;
2) notify the TC chair, Thomas Schaeck (schaeck@de.ibm.com or
merk@de.ibm.com), of his intent to
participate at least 15 days prior to the first meeting; and
3)participate in the first meeting on 18-20 March 2002 in New York

More information on the OASIS TC policy can be found at "
http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/process.shtml".

(See attached file: wsrp-charter-20020102.doc)

----- Forwarded by Lothar Merk/Germany/IBM on 11.02.2002 17:06 -----

                    Lothar Merk
                                         To:     wsrp@lists.oasis-open.org
                    28.01.2002           cc:
                    17:27                From:   Lothar Merk/Germany/IBM@IBMDE
                                         Subject:     WSRP Meeting March 18-20

Dear WSRP community,

as you know, we plan to have our first meeting in March (18th-20th) in New
York.

In order to book the meeting facilities I need to know who intends to join
the meeting.

If you intend to join the meeting please send me your contact information
(Name, Organization, e-mail, phone number) until Febuary 15th.

Regards,

Lothar Merk

wsrp-charter-20020102.doc