Subject: RE: [wsrp][pfbm] -- Getting started

is there anyway for the internal and external tModel key to be the same ?

-----Original Message-----
From: Thomas Schaeck [mailto:SCHAECK@de.ibm.com]
Sent: Thursday, April 04, 2002 10:59 AM
To: jbroberg@silverstream.com
Cc: bill parducci; wsrp@lists.oasis-open.org

The tModelKeys are generated and returned by UDDI directories after
publishing interface descriptions. In the case of the global UDDI, we - the
WSRP TC - could publish the WSRP interface definition, obtain the tModelKey
under which it then is registered in UDDI and then document this tModel key
as THE WSRP tModelKey (in the scope of the global, public UDDI).

In the case of a corporation who wants to use WSRP internally, the
corporation would have to publish the WSRP interface definition, and the
resulting tModel Key would not be the "standard" one, but a different one
valid only in the corporate UDDI. In the scope of that UDDI, that tModel
would have to be used.

Best regards,

Thomas

"Jeff Broberg" <jbroberg@silverstream.com> on 04/04/2002 05:30:45 PM