Subject: RE: [wsrp][pfbm] -- Getting started

my guess is that the same service will have multiple entries (one public
and one private) much how dns works today for web servers. this only
solves the issue of allowing external entities to locate a shared
service, not allowing internal clients access to both communities
(unless i am mistaken about the lack of passthourgh queries: search
local then remote, as is the case with dns)