Subject: [wsrp][markup] First conference call (Summary)

Team,

Attached are the meeting notes from today's Markup Subcommittee meeting.
Comments and suggestions are welcome.

One thing I did notice was that there were quite a few participants today
that aren't on the actual list of official members for this team. Since this
team is quite small, I think it'd be great if we could get some of you to
officially join and help out with the effort. Unfortunately, I wasn't able
to capture the names of ALL the attendees this time around (I'll be sure to
record the con-call next time), but please send me an email so we can add
your name to official list and flesh out the team a little more.

Currently, the official list is:

Gino Filicetti
David Taieb
Khurram Mahmood