Subject: Re: [wsrp][markup] First conference call (Summary)

Greg,

Yes, as you mentioned, XHTML Basic is becoming a standard for cellular phones.
In WAP 2.0, XHTML Mobile Profile (an extention of XHTML Basic) is a
standard markup language. In Japan, cellular phones that support WAP 2.0
are already on sale by KDDI. NTT Docomo also has announced support of WAP 2.0.
In the near future, WAP 2.0, i.e, XTHML Basic will be used by many mobile devices.

If the markup language of WSRP is based on XHTML Basic,
it makes support of mobile devices much easier.

Regards,
Takao