Subject: Re: [wsrp][interfaces]: Portal Usage Scenario

Good points! This is exactly the discussion I was hoping we could begin to have.  I.e. first develop/describe a list of operations, second identify
whether we want to include the operation in the 1st revision, a later revision, or never.  You bring up an interesting alternative to these three
choices, namely define a layered spec where a portlet can choose to implement to a specific level.  Would you mind if we hold off on introducing this
possibility into the equation for the moment?  I worry that it will make doing the simple categorization harder.  Do you think it would work as a two
step process?  I.e. first identify according to my classification (this revision, a later revision, never).  And then once we haev this list go back
over the "this revision" operations and try and break them into API levels?
     -Mike-