Subject: RE: [wsrp][interfaces]: Actions vs. Events

The way we looked to factor the portTypes in WSXL would allow a portal to
consume those types of services by allowing services to implement a subset
of the WSRP portTypes. A service only implementing the event oriented
portTypes would not participate in the output generation processing, but
would be included in any processing in an event brokering service of the
portal.

                      "PAVLIK,GREGORY
                      (HP-NewJersey,ex2        To:       Rich Thompson/Watson/IBM@IBMUS,
                      )"                        wsrp@lists.oasis-open.org
                      <gregory_pavlik@h        cc:
                      p.com>                   Subject:  RE: [wsrp][interfaces]: Actions vs. Events

                      04/24/2002 08:13
                      AM

Would this imply that portals consuming these kind of services would have
be aware of more than just WSRP?