Subject: [wsrp] FW: Technical Review Inquiry

If you are interested in reviewing this book, please contact Carol.

Best regards,

Thomas

---------------------- Forwarded by Thomas Schaeck/Germany/IBM on

"Carol Geyer" <carol.geyer@oasis-open.org> on 05/02/2002 07:21:12 PM

Please respond to <carol.geyer@oasis-open.org>

To:    Charles F Wiecha/Cambridge/IBM@IBMUS, Thomas
       Schaeck/Germany/IBM@IBMDE
cc:
Subject:    FW: Technical Review Inquiry

If you or anyone on your TC is interested, please let me know.

--Carol