Subject: Re: [wsrp][markup] Regular conference call

Chris,

thank you for stepping up to organize the markup working group !

The time that you proposed if fine for me.

Best regards,

Thomas

Chris Braun <cbraun@silverstream.com> on 05/10/2002 08:47:06 PM

Please respond to Chris Braun <cbraun@silverstream.com>

To:    wsrp@lists.oasis-open.org
cc:
Subject:    [wsrp][markup] Regular conference call

I would like to propose that we set up a regular  time each week for the
markup sub-committee conference call.  We don't  necessarily need to hold
the call each week but it will be nice to have a time  so that members can
clear their schedules.

Will Wednesdays at 12:00 PM EDT suffice for  everyone?  If not please chime
in with alternative times that will  better fit your schedule.

Thanks,

Chris Braun
SilverStream Software