Subject: [wsrp][markup] CSS

I've done my best to try to bring all of the CSS information together into
one document.  The intent of this document is to facilitate the discussion.
Please review and provide comments.

Thanks,

Chris

----- Original Message -----
From: "Thomas Schaeck" <SCHAECK@de.ibm.com>
To: "Chris Braun" <cbraun@silverstream.com>
Sent: Thursday, May 16, 2002 5:20 PM
Subject: RE: [wsrp] CSS styles

Hi Chris,

here's more input for the Markup-Document.

Best regards,

Thomas

Thomas Schaeck
Architect, WebSphere Portal Server
IBM Pervasive Computing Division
Phone: +49-(0)7031-16-3479   Mobile: +49-(0)171-6928407   e-mail:
schaeck@de.ibm.com   Fax: +49-(0)7031-16-4888
Address: IBM Deutschland Entwicklung GmbH, Schoenaicher Str. 220, 71032
Boeblingen, Germany
---------------------- Forwarded by Thomas Schaeck/Germany/IBM on

"Vadhri, Srinivas" <Srinivas.Vadhri@commerceone.com> on 05/16/2002 12:04:06
AM