Subject: RE: [wsrp][wsia][wsrp-wsia joint interfaces][Draft Spec 0.43] Sha redTransient Information

I agree. If nobody objects, I will remove the "Shared Transient Information"
sections to a "future directions" place in the document, which will leave us
with "User Transient Information" and "Persistent Information".

Gil

-----Original Message-----
From: Rich Thompson [mailto:richt2@us.ibm.com]
Sent: Wednesday, May 22, 2002 18:02
To: wsia@lists.oasis-open.org; wsrp@lists.oasis-open.org
Subject: Re: [wsrp][wsia][wsrp-wsia joint interfaces][Draft Spec 0.43]
Shared Transient Information

This is a concept that has been brought up both in the WSRP discussions and
the Coordinated Use case of WSIA (deferred for now). The discussion we had
on Tuesday had general agreement that this would be Consumer supplied
functionality that Producers would not need to even know was occurring. I
think people still need to think through this, but hopefully we can make it
a decision point soon.

                      Gil Tayar

                      <Gil.Tayar@webcol        To:
wsia@lists.oasis-open.org, wsrp@lists.oasis-open.org
                      lage.com>                cc:

                                               Subject:
[wsrp][wsia][wsrp-wsia joint interfaces][Draft Spec 0.43]
                      05/22/2002 09:34

                      AM

I updated  the "LifeCycle/Requirements" section of ths draft spec according
to the  meeting.

I tried to  put some structure around the issues we revolved around in the
meeting, so I  hope I didn't step on anybody's terminological or conceptual
toes.

I  think we should try and agree on requirements and terminology of this
section by  the next meeting, if we hope to get a draft spec rolling
anytime soon. This  means commenting on this section of the draft ASAP via
the mailing list, and  trying to reach some kind of a closure. I will try
and gather our comments and  (hopefully!) resolutions back into the
document by the next meeting. In the  interest of focus, if you have a
comment, please pre-pend it with the above  subject and put one
comment/issue/resolution per email. For  example:

Subject: [wsrp][wsia][wsrp-wsia joint interfaces][Draft  Spec 0.43]The
"Session" term

Cheers,
Gil Tayar
WebCollage

#### WSIA-WSRP Joint Spec Draft 0.43.doc has been removed from this note on
May 22 2002 by Rich Thompson