Subject: RE: [wsrp][markup] Call for metadata

when you reference meta-data, which type are you looking for specificially.

Portlet MetaData
Style MetaData
Role MetaData
Option (Action) MetaData
Device MetaData

Also, do you want the DTD or Schema or just examples ?

-----Original Message-----
From: Michael Freedman [mailto:Michael.Freedman@oracle.com]
Sent: Thursday, May 30, 2002 6:42 PM
To: WSRP
Subject: [wsrp][markup] Call for metadata

Though we have been deferring defining specific WSRP meta data until we
had more information about the protocol, I wanted to begin gathering the
current meta data respective members portals/portlets use.  This
information will help ensure we don't miss anything.  Can each
vendor/member that provides a portlet development kit e-mail me the
current portlet meta data you use/define?