Subject: Re: [wsrp] Shared Sessions

Carsten,

A producer could achieve that level of separation by using a concept
similar to servlet web applications where only servlets within the web
application share the data in the session.

If a portlet expects to be used more than once by a single client, the
portlet should be responsible for namespacing all its data in the
session using its session ID. As this may be the common case, the
producer could offer a convenience mechanism for the hosted portlets.

Regards.

Alejandro