Hello,

here is the reminder to use the new mailing lists starting on Monday, June
17th.

Regards,

Lothar
----- Forwarded by Lothar Merk/Germany/IBM on 13.06.2002 18:06 -----
|         |           Lothar Merk      |
|         |           05.06.2002 15:37 |
  |                                                                                                                                                  |
  |                                                                                                                                                  |
the topics.

Thus, we propose to use the 5 new mailing lists:

-  WSRP Interfaces & Protocols Subgroup ->
wsrp-interfaces@lists.oasis-open.org

-  WSRP/WSIA - Common Interfaces Subgroup -> wsrp-wsia@lists.oasis-open.org

-  WSRP Publish, Find, Bind & Metadata Subgroup ->
wsrp-pfb@lists.oasis-open.org

-  WSRP Markup Fragments Subgroup -> wsrp-markup@lists.oasis-open.org

-  WSRP Security, Identity, SSO Subgroup ->
wsrp-security@lists.oasis-open.org

You can subscribe to the mailing lists by going to
http://lists.oasis-open.org/ob/adm.pl or by sending a
message with the word "subscribe" to [listname]
-request@lists.oasis-open.org.

In order to give everybody some time to subscribe to the lists, we should
start communication over these lists on Monday, June 17th.

Thanks and Regards,

Lothar