Subject: RE: [wsrp][wsia][wsrp-wsia joint itnerfaces] Actions

I agree.

Best regards
Carsten Leue

-------
Dr. Carsten Leue
Dept.8288, IBM Laboratory Böblingen , Germany
Tel.: +49-7031-16-4603, Fax: +49-7031-16-4401

|         |           Eilon Reshef      |
|         |           <eilon.reshef@webc|
|         |           ollage.com>       |
|         |           06/12/2002 02:59  |
|         |           AM                |
|         |           Please respond to |
|         |           Eilon Reshef      |
  |                                                                                                                                             |
  |       To:       "'Michael Freedman'" <Michael.Freedman@oracle.com>, "'wsia'" <wsia@lists.oasis-open.org>, "'WSRP'"                          |
  |        <wsrp@lists.oasis-open.org>                                                                                                          |
  |       cc:                                                                                                                                   |
  |       Subject:  RE: [wsrp][wsia][wsrp-wsia joint itnerfaces] Actions                                                                        |

My understanding is that actions are a way to support multi-page portlets.
E.g., a search portlet has two buttons "prev" and "next", each one is a
separate action. The portlet receives this action and generates a new page
accordingly. It can generate it as part of the action invocation or in a
later phase (getFragment).