Subject: RE: [wsia] Re: RE: [wsrp] Sessions and Transient Entities

Right - especially we should not force the producer to implement a
sophisticated namespace management by letting the consumer manage multiple
sessions that shield the producers' data.

Best regards
Carsten Leue

-------
Dr. Carsten Leue
Dept.8288, IBM Laboratory Böblingen , Germany
Tel.: +49-7031-16-4603, Fax: +49-7031-16-4401

|         |           Rex Brooks       |
|         |           <rexb@starbourne.|
|         |           com>             |
|         |           06/13/2002 02:39 |
|         |           Rex Brooks       |
  |                                                                                                                                             |
  |       To:       Eilon Reshef <eilon.reshef@webcollage.com>, wsia@lists.oasis-open.org, wsrp@lists.oasis-open.org                            |
  |       cc:                                                                                                                                   |
  |       Subject:  RE: [wsia] Re: RE: [wsrp] Sessions and Transient Entities                                                                   |
  |                                                                                                                                             |
  |                                                                                                                                             |

I think we are already getting down to too much micromanaging. Why should I
care how a producer manages their portlets, transient entities or any
combinations thereof in one of my sessions? As long as I get back what I
ask for, I don't see what difference it makes.

Ciao,
Rex

At 6:53 PM -0400 6/12/02, Eilon Reshef wrote:
      Wouldn't it be easier to just pass a key (say: portlet-group-id),
      that allows the Producer to manage this more carefully than providing
      access to a low-level mechanism such a session?