Subject: RE: [wsrp][security] 6/12 telecon minutes and agenda for 6/19

Mark - thank you for sending the security update of the spec.
I added some comments directly to the spec.

It seems as if the security additions work well with the current outline of
the spec as you formulated them as an addition. I updated the consumer data
record to reflect some requirements you mentioned in a comment. Do you see
the need for further modifications of either the data or the interface
methods?
If so please add these changes directly to the document.

(See attached file: WSIA-W~2.ZIP)

Best regards
Carsten Leue

-------
Dr. Carsten Leue
Dept.8288, IBM Laboratory Böblingen , Germany
Tel.: +49-7031-16-4603, Fax: +49-7031-16-4401

|         |           "Cassidy, Mark"  |
|         |           <mcassidy@Netegri|
|         |           ty.com>          |
|         |           06/19/2002 04:04 |
|         |           "Cassidy, Mark"  |
  |                                                                                                                                             |
  |       To:       "Cassidy, Mark" <mcassidy@Netegrity.com>, "'wsrp-security@lists.oasis-open.org'" <wsrp-security@lists.oasis-open.org>,      |
  |        "'wsrp@lists.oasis-open.org'" <wsrp@lists.oasis-open.org>, Carsten Leue/Germany/IBM@IBMDE, "'akropp@epicentric.com'"                 |
  |        <akropp@epicentric.com>                                                                                                              |
  |       cc:                                                                                                                                   |
  |       Subject:  RE: [wsrp][security] 6/12 telecon minutes and agenda for 6/19                                                               |

Rich pointed out that I attached the wrong document.  Here's the correct
draft,  sorry for any confusion. <<WSIA - WSRP Interface
Specification2MC.doc>>

#### WSIA - WSRP Interface Specification2MC.doc has been removed from this
note on June 21 2002 by Carsten Leue