Subject: RE: [wsrp] F2F EMeeting troubles.....

Hi All,

I'm having trouble connecting remotely with IBM's emeeting software.... I've gone to www.ibm.com/team/emeeting and clicked on the "Prepare your PC" link which is supposed to bring me to a test meeting to make sure the applet is working correctly....

Apparently I can not access a necessary class as I'm getting a NoClassDefFoundError...

I'm running IE 6.0 on Win2k with the Sun's Java plugin (jdk 1.4) as my jre.....

Here is a dump from my console... if anyone's having the same problems or has any suggestions, please get back to me....

Initializing applet...
Starting applet...
Connecting http://www-125.ibm.com/sametime/stmeetingroomclient/com/lotus/sametime/mrc/STMeetingRoomApplet.class with no proxy
Connecting http://www-125.ibm.com/sametime/stmeetingroomclient/com/lotus/sametime/mrc/STMeetingRoomApplet.class with cookie "msp=2"
Connecting http://www-125.ibm.com/sametime/stmeetingroomclient/com/lotus/sametime/applet/mrc20h30.class with no proxy
Connecting http://www-125.ibm.com/sametime/stmeetingroomclient/com/lotus/sametime/applet/mrc20h30.class with cookie "msp=2"
WARNING: Unable to cache http://www-125.ibm.com/sametime/stmeetingroomclient/com/lotus/sametime/applet/mrc20h30.class
Connecting http://www-125.ibm.com/sametime/stmeetingroomclient/com/lotus/sametime/applet/mrc20h30.class with no proxy
Connecting http://www-125.ibm.com/sametime/stmeetingroomclient/com/lotus/sametime/applet/mrc20h30.class with cookie "msp=2"
java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: com/lotus/sametime/applet/mrc20h30
 at sun.applet.AppletClassLoader.findClass(Unknown Source)
 at sun.plugin.security.PluginClassLoader.findClass(Unknown Source)
 at sun.applet.AppletClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source)
 at sun.applet.AppletClassLoader.loadCode(Unknown Source)
 at sun.applet.AppletPanel.createApplet(Unknown Source)
 at sun.plugin.AppletViewer.createApplet(Unknown Source)
 at sun.applet.AppletPanel.runLoader(Unknown Source)
 at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)