Subject: Re: [wsrp] [WSRP-IMPL] Thoughts on WSRP Open Source Implementatation...

I think the Apache effort needs to provide a framework running on top of
Tomcat for implementing WSRP services.

A preferred - but not the only - way to implement such WSRP services would
be to implement portlets to JSR 168 and expose them as WSRP services by
having the WSRP framework call into the portlet container to map the WSRP
operations to invocations of the corresponding portlet methods.

Best regards,

Thomas

Larry Cable <larry_cable@yahoo.com> on 08/20/2002 03:50:36 PM

Please respond to larry_cable@yahoo.com