Subject: [wsrp] WSRP Whitepaper Update

Thanks to everybody who reviewed the whitepaper. Here's the latest version
that I want to put on the web site:

(See attached file: WSRP Whitepaper.doc)

If you have further comments, please let me know before the call Thursday
next week; I want to send it to the web master after the call.

Best regards,

Thomas