Subject: Re: [wsrp][all] WSRP Bi-Weekly Phone Call *September 5th* 9 am EST

Sorry, a little cut and paste error led to the wrong date ...

Dear WSRP TC Members,

here is the proposed Agenda for the WSRP TC Call, Thursday, September 5th,
9 am PST / 12 pm EST / 6 pm CET:

Report on Specification Progress
--------------------------------

Duration: 15 min

Spec Editors

Issues/Questions about Spec Draft
---------------------------------

Comments about the WSRP 0.5 Draft Rich has sent out recently ?

In particular comments about the Publish Find Bind part and the
presentation Richard has sent around ?

Duration: 15 min

Agenda for F2F Meeting next week
--------------------------------

Please let me know any major discussion points / remaining issues you think
we need to cover next week.

Are there any additional items that should be covered in the agenda ?

(I'll send the latest revision of the agenda in a separate note)

15 min

Questions on Meeting Logistics ?

15 min

Conference call details:
     In the US: 877-302-8255
     Outside US: +1 303-928-2609

When you dial in you will be asked for a "conference id".

The conference id is:  8814427

Best regards,

Thomas