Subject: Re: [wsrp][all] WSRP Bi-Weekly Phone Call *September 5th* 9 am EST -Meeting Minutes

Attendees:
Mark Cassidy
Rich Thompson
Alejandro Abdelnur
Carsten Leue
Yossi Tamari
Andreas Kuehne
Thomas Schaeck
Richard Cieply

Specification Progress: (Rich)
Rich sent out the 0.5 Version.
It became very large now (~11MB). Copy&Paste to new document helped (~1MB)
-> for next Versions.

Issues/Questions about spec draft: (Rich)
Concers about document becoming to large (to many pages).
Should the introduction part be removed?
Also plans to remove the WSDL, place it somewhere on web page and refer to
it.
Open discussion: object model changes and impact to our signatures.

Agenda for F2F: (Thomas)
Thomas made an walkthrough on the agenda.
People are asked to propose time adjustments.

Mit freundlichen Gruessen / best regards,

        Richard Cieply
IBM Lab Boeblingen, Germany
Dept.8288, WebSphere Portal Server Development
Phone: ++49 7031 16-3469  -  Fax: ++49 7031 16-4888
Email: mailto:cieply@de.ibm.com

|         |           Thomas           |
|         |           Schaeck/Germany/I|
|         |           BM@IBMDE         |
|         |           09/05/2002 03:43 |
  |                                                                                                                                                  |
  |       To:       wsrp@lists.oasis-open.org                                                                                                        |
  |       cc:                                                                                                                                        |
  |       Subject:  Re: [wsrp][all] WSRP Bi-Weekly Phone Call *September 5th* 9 am EST                                                               |
  |                                                                                                                                                  |
  |                                                                                                                                                  |

Sorry, a little cut and paste error led to the wrong date ...

Dear WSRP TC Members,

here is the proposed Agenda for the WSRP TC Call, Thursday, September 5th,
9 am PST / 12 pm EST / 6 pm CET:

Report on Specification Progress
--------------------------------

Duration: 15 min

Spec Editors

Issues/Questions about Spec Draft
---------------------------------

Comments about the WSRP 0.5 Draft Rich has sent out recently ?

In particular comments about the Publish Find Bind part and the
presentation Richard has sent around ?

Duration: 15 min

Agenda for F2F Meeting next week
--------------------------------

Please let me know any major discussion points / remaining issues you think
we need to cover next week.

Are there any additional items that should be covered in the agenda ?

(I'll send the latest revision of the agenda in a separate note)

15 min

Questions on Meeting Logistics ?

15 min

Conference call details:
     In the US: 877-302-8255
     Outside US: +1 303-928-2609

When you dial in you will be asked for a "conference id".

The conference id is:  8814427

Best regards,

Thomas