Subject: [wsrp] Meeting date/time issues

The later start time and shorter duration are fine with me, but what's
"starting at November 29th" supposed to mean? Is this another off-by-one error?

I'm presuming that we ARE NOT meeting on November 28th (U.S. Thanksgiving
National Holiday) or for the prep meeting on November 26th, which would make
the next two meetings December 3 and 5.

I trust we'll discuss this on the call today.

bill