Subject: [wsrp] [wsrp-wsia] WSRP/WSIA TC call 11/21 - minutes corrected call

Hi,
sorry in the roll call I missed Monica, and unintensionally added Dan and
Kirk,
Here is the corrected roll:

Roll:
|--------------------------+-----------------------+---|
| Voting Members           |        Company        |   |
|--------------------------+-----------------------+---|
| Stephen Drye (on leave)  |Art Technology Group   |   |
|--------------------------+-----------------------+---|
| William Cox              |BEA                    |y  |
|--------------------------+-----------------------+---|
| Adrian Fletcher          |BEA                    |   |
|--------------------------+-----------------------+---|
| Gino Filicetti           |Bowstreet              |   |
|--------------------------+-----------------------+---|
| Steven Smith             |Capitol College        |   |
|--------------------------+-----------------------+---|
| Andre Kramer             |Citrix                 |y  |
|--------------------------+-----------------------+---|
| Monica Martin            |Drake Certivo          | y |
|--------------------------+-----------------------+---|
| Raj Ramesh               |CommerceOne            |y  |
|--------------------------+-----------------------+---|
| Timothy N. Jones         |CrossWeave             | y |
|--------------------------+-----------------------+---|
| Alan Kropp               |Epicentric             |y  |
|--------------------------+-----------------------+---|
| Nigel Ratcliffe          |Factiva                |y  |
|--------------------------+-----------------------+---|
| Madoka Mitsuoka (on      |Fujitsu                | y |
| leave)                   |                       |   |
|--------------------------+-----------------------+---|
| Sunit Randhawa           |Fujitsu                |   |
|--------------------------+-----------------------+---|
| Richard Jacob            |IBM                    |y  |
|--------------------------+-----------------------+---|
| Carsten Leue             |IBM                    |y  |
|--------------------------+-----------------------+---|
| Thomas Schaeck, chair    |IBM                    |y  |
|--------------------------+-----------------------+---|
| Rich Thompson            |IBM                    |y  |
|--------------------------+-----------------------+---|
| Charles Wiecha           |IBM                    |y  |
|--------------------------+-----------------------+---|
| Eric van Lydegraf        |Kinzan                 |y  |
|--------------------------+-----------------------+---|
| Jon Klein                |Reed-Elsivier          | y |
|--------------------------+-----------------------+---|
| Adam Nolen               |Reed-Elsivier          |   |
|--------------------------+-----------------------+---|
| Petr Palas               |Moravia IT             |   |
|--------------------------+-----------------------+---|
| Olin Atkinson            |Novell                 |   |
|--------------------------+-----------------------+---|
| Chris Braun              |Novell                 |y  |
|--------------------------+-----------------------+---|
| T.J. Cox                 |Novell                 |y  |
|--------------------------+-----------------------+---|
| Michael Freedman         |Oracle                 |y  |
|--------------------------+-----------------------+---|
| Mike Hillerman           |Peoplesoft             |   |
|--------------------------+-----------------------+---|
| Art Machado              |Peoplesoft             |   |
|--------------------------+-----------------------+---|
| Ken Pugsley              |Peoplesoft             |   |
|--------------------------+-----------------------+---|
| Sasha Aickin             |Plumtree               |y  |
|--------------------------+-----------------------+---|
| Jane Dynin               |Plumtree               | y |
|--------------------------+-----------------------+---|
| Joseph Stanko            |Plumtree               |y  |
|--------------------------+-----------------------+---|
| Michael Young            |Plumtree               | y |
|--------------------------+-----------------------+---|
| Amir Blich               |SAP                    |y  |
|--------------------------+-----------------------+---|
| Gennady Shumaker         |SAP                    |   |
|--------------------------+-----------------------+---|
| Yossi Tamari             |SAP                    |y  |
|--------------------------+-----------------------+---|
| Rex Brooks               |Starbourne             |y  |
|--------------------------+-----------------------+---|
| Brian Dirking            |Stellent               |   |
|--------------------------+-----------------------+---|
| Alejandro Abdelnur       |Sun Microsystems       |y  |
|--------------------------+-----------------------+---|
| Dave Clegg               |Sybase                 |   |
|--------------------------+-----------------------+---|
| Joe Rudnicki             |U.S. Navy              |   |
|--------------------------+-----------------------+---|
| Eilon Reshef (on leave)  |WebCollage             |   |
|--------------------------+-----------------------+---|
| Gil Tayar                |WebCollage             |y  |
|--------------------------+-----------------------+---|
| Prospective Members      |                       |   |
| (non-voting)             |                       |   |
|--------------------------+-----------------------+---|
| Dan Machak               |Tibco                  |   |
|--------------------------+-----------------------+---|
| WSIA Members             |                       |   |
| (non-voting)             |                       |   |
|--------------------------+-----------------------+---|
| Graeme Riddell           |Bowstreet              |   |
|--------------------------+-----------------------+---|
| Bruce Lucas              |IBM                    |y  |
|--------------------------+-----------------------+---|
| Ravi Konuru              |IBM                    | y |
|--------------------------+-----------------------+---|
| Dan Gisolfi              |IBM                    |   |
| Kirk Wilson              |                       |   |

Mit freundlichen Gruessen / best regards,

        Richard Jacob
IBM Lab Boeblingen, Germany
Dept.8288, WebSphere Portal Server Development
Phone: ++49 7031 16-3469  -  Fax: ++49 7031 16-4888
Email: mailto:richard.jacob@de.ibm.com