Subject: [wsrp] [wsrp-wsia] WSRP spec v0.90

In looking back through this version, I noted 2 editorial notes that still
need addressing:
1. Section 6.1.16 under formParameters needs language regarding how
browsers commonly encode these parameters.
2. Section 10.2.1 has a comment about revisit the performances
implications of the token used to delimit interaction URLs for Consumer
URL rewriting.

I also need to follow up with Karl Best about whether the appendix about
membership should be the people who worked on the spec at any point in its
development (current form) or just those who were the voting members that
approved it.

We also have the open issue concerning IPR.

Rich Thompson