Subject: Re: [wsrp] [wsrp-wsia] [change request #249] Class name length impacton performance

Title:
Besides using the same prefix for all the classes, if you go for the 3 letter one I would suggest 'plt-', but I prefer the 'p'-' or stay with 'portlet-'

Alejandro

(It has been proposed these last 7 change to using the "portlet-" prefix).

First thing I would note is that changing to the camel casing we use everywhere else would shorten these by about 2 characters on average.

As Alejandro noted, the "portlet-" could be shortened ... "p-" is a bit too short for me, but "ptl-" might be enough.

Rich Thompson