Subject: ballot opened: remove performInteraction()

Dear members,

I've set up a new ballot on our new TC member page for the "remove
performInteraction()" topic.
All voting members should have received an email asking you for your vote.

As this is the first ballot set up on the new system I ask you to report
any problems to me.
Please also notify me if you have not received the email and feel you
should have to.
Please note: only voting members received this notification.

Mit freundlichen Gruessen / best regards,

        Richard Jacob
IBM Lab Boeblingen, Germany
Dept.8288, WebSphere Portal Server Development
Phone: ++49 7031 16-3469  -  Fax: ++49 7031 16-4888
Email: mailto:richard.jacob@de.ibm.com