Subject: Re: [wsrp] WSRP url parameters and URL Encoding questions

It would be a good editorial clarification to comment that all parameter values should be URL encoded since they will appear in the URL activated by an End-User interaction. Does anyone object to adding such a comment?

As to the particular question about collapsing // into /, the Consumer can easily prevent this by using a construct such as /_ to separate parameters (or "/ns_" before the navigational state if so desired). I think we can leave it the Consumer's responsibility to properly construct its templates.

Rich Thompson

Andre Kramer <andre.kramer@eu.citrix.com>

03/28/2003 10:48 AM