Subject: Re: [wsrp] Re: Groups - oasis - Ballot "F2F Grenoble - call forparticipation" has been amended

I think you should be able to to vote even as you are an independant.
As far as I know what counts is the eligible flag set on the ballot for
each member.
Since you were set eligible, there should be no problem, i.e. you should be
allowed to vote.
However, as I wrote in a previous mail, I encountered problems with the
ballot (information was not sent out) and finally reported a BUG report to
OASIS, I had to delete this ballot - maybe that's why you encountered the
problems. I've set up a new ballot which should work now.

Please appologize for the invonvenience, we're still struggling a bit with
the new system.

Mit freundlichen Gruessen / best regards,

        Richard Jacob
IBM Lab Boeblingen, Germany
Dept.8288, WebSphere Portal Server Development
Phone: ++49 7031 16-3469  -  Fax: ++49 7031 16-4888
Email: mailto:richard.jacob@de.ibm.com

|         |           Rex Brooks       |
|         |           <rexb@starbourne.|
|         |           com>             |
|         |           03/31/2003 04:55 |
  |                                                                                                                                                  |
  |       To:       wsrp@lists.oasis-open.org                                                                                                        |
  |       cc:                                                                                                                                        |
  |       Subject:  [wsrp] Re: Groups - oasis - Ballot "F2F Grenoble - call for participation" has been amended                                      |

Note: It took 3 tries before my vote was recorded, and when it was,
it was after I added a comment. Since this was the first online
ballot vote in which I participated, I thought that perhaps my vote
would not be counted because I am an independent and do not represent
a member company, but that appears to be untrue. Who knows?

Ciao,
Rex

--
Rex Brooks