Subject: IP Statements and Statements of usage of the WSRP specification

Dear WSRP TC Members,

as you probably realized, both IBM and WebCollage have submitted royalty
free IP statements to OASIS which are now on the WSRP TC's web site which
may be reviewed by you and/or your company's lawyers.

As mentioned in today's TC call, I'd like to encourage everybody engaged in
the WSRP TC and working for a company which uses the WSRP spec to prepare
for submitting a statement saying that your company uses WSRP.

The statement could be as simple as "I certify that my company, company X,
is successfully using the WSRP specification." Or it could be a bit more
elaborate with additional details ...

Best regards,

Thomas

Thomas Schaeck