Subject: Re: [wsrp] [errata #5] Describe Consumer as a form of user agent?

Title: Re: [wsrp] [errata #5] Describe Consumer as a form of
I think this needs to be confirmed since I believe there are many strictly enforced rules in many standards about what constitutes a User Agent, what behavior is allowed for User Agents, etc. I will try to make time for this since it directly affects about 90% of my interests.