Subject: Re: [wsrp] [errata #7] Description of WS-I

Comment:
7. 4/24/03 (William Cox)

Section 3.1.2: Why is WS-I.org listed as an "emerging standard"? Given that the Basic Profile is out (which is one more spec than WSRP has out so far  :-) ), we should list the basic profile in the Existing Standards list. It's OK to also list ws-i.org in the "emerging standards" list with (say) security profile mentioned.

Document: Spec

Section: 3.1.2
Old Text:
WS-I.org - Defines profiles for use of web services standards such that interoperability is maximized.
New Text:
WS-I.org - Defining additional profiles (e.g. Security) for use of web services standards such that interoperability is maximized.

Document: Spec
Section: 3.1.1
New Text:
WS-I.org - Has defined a base profile for use of the WSDL, SOAP and UDDI web services standards such that interoperability is maximized.