Subject: Re: [wsrp] [errata #13] Extensions IDL

The WSDL SC had changed this and apparently I failed to update the spec to match. The basic reasoning was that we didn't need an array of arrays. If appropriate, an extension type can always be a root element for a complexType ... namely, anything can be represented without the any field being an array.

Rich Thompson

Rich Thompson/Watson/IBM@IBMUS

04/30/2003 01:00 PM