Subject: RE: [wsrp] Deferred Items

I have added Andre's "to raise" items to the F2F presentation for the deferred items we need to look at relative to planning v1.1 and v2. I would presume others also have such lists and I would like to include them into the presentation in order to make them part of the discussion. I will pick up emails either to me or the WSRP list for doing such additions.

Rich Thompson

Andre Kramer <andre.kramer@eu.citrix.com>

04/29/2003 10:19 AM