Subject: [wsrp] Statements of use

For those making statements of use for submission with the request to approve WSRP v1 as an OASIS standard, here are the hyperlinks that were used in the recent UDDI v2 submission:

Fujitsu: http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/uddi-spec/200211/msg00157.html
IBM:
http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/uddi-spec/200211/msg00072.html
Microsoft:
http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/uddi-spec/200211/msg00076.html
NTT Communications:
http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/uddi-spec/200211/msg00098.html
Oracle:
http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/uddi-spec/200211/msg00149.html
SAP AG:
http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/uddi-spec/200210/msg00005.html

Common threads I would like to point out include:
1. All were posted to the email list and thereby are available for public review.
2. All contain language saying:
   a. The company the statement represents.
   b. That the company is successfully using the committee specification.
   c. That the company recommends the specification become an OASIS standard.

I have private emails with most of this, but I would appreciate people posting such statements to the wsrp email list.

Thanks,
Rich Thompson