Subject: IBM's Statement of Use for the WSRP TC Specification

I certify that my company, IBM, is successfully using the OASIS WSRP TC
specification.
We have implemented both a consumer and producer according to the OASIS
WSRP TC specification.
We think that the WSRP specification is ready to become an OASIS standard.

Best regards,

Thomas Schaeck
Architect WebSphere Portal