Subject: RE: [wsrp] Should URL rewrite expressions be required to be valid for themime type?

My mistake, The TC call is on 6/12, i.e. Thursday .

Rich Thompson

Rex Brooks <rexb@starbourne.com>

06/09/2003 09:45 AM

        To:        Andre Kramer <andre.kramer@eu.citrix.com>
        cc:        Rich Thompson/Watson/IBM@IBMUS, wsrp@lists.oasis-open.org

Quick Note: The TC Meeting is usually on Thursdays, which would be 6/12, not 6/11, and that is what appears on the calendar. I don't recall us changing it. Did I miss that by stepping away from the TC call for a minute?

I didn't check the minutes, so I guess I'm letting my inattentiveness show, but I'm scheduling a WSRP-Markup SC meeting for 6/11, and this gives me a chance to ask for markup expertise to sign up for this work. The SC meeting is now on the calendar, set to 11:00 am Eastern.  Specifically we are looking for voiceXML and WAP/WML expertise as well as CSS/HTML/XHTML expertise.

Thanks,
Rex