Subject: Fwd: [wsrp-markup] Groups - WSRP-Markup Teleconference modified

I wanted to make sure that the whole TC knew there is a wsrp-markup
subcommittee teleconference tomorrow morning, in case there are any
volunteers to work on the markup portion of the primer, or to make
suggestions of what they would like to see in that portion of the
primer. This is also an opportunity to ask again if any other member
companies might find it in their interest to donate the time of a
voiceXML and/or WML expert for the markup subcommittee for the
future--like fall.

Ciao,
Rex

--